- a. The domain name www.edusynch.com (“Website/Application”) is an internet based application owned by Guru Strategic Services Private Limited (“Company”, “GSS”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dokimi Inc. (DBA EduSynch) under the provisions of the Limited Liability Partnership having its registered office at 403, Home Court, Lokhandwala Complex Andheri West, Mumbai - 400 053, Maharastra, India, where such unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective representatives, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns.
- i. The term ‘You’, ‘Your’ & ‘User’ shall mean any legal person or entity accessing, using the services Products provided on this Website, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- ii. The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’ & ‘Our’ shall mean the App / Website and/or the Company, as the context so iii. The terms ‘Sellers’ and ‘Vendors’ shall mean and refer to the Company.
- iv. The terms ‘Party’ & ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company collectively, as the context so requires.
- v. The term ‘Language’ shall refer to the germanic language of the British Isles or that of United States English.
- vi. The term ‘Products’ refers to software, solely developed by the Company, used for the purpose who wish to learn the Language.
- vii. The term ‘Services’ refers, but is not limited to, the Company, by using the means of the Product above, providing Users software training tools to learn the Language .
- c. The headings of each Section in these Terms are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions Terms in an orderly manner, and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual
- e. Visiting the home page of the Website and/or using any of the services provided on the Website shall signify the User’s unequivocal acceptance of these Terms and the aforementioned Policy, and the User to be bound by the same.
- f. The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Terms and Policy is co-terminus, and that expiry/either one will lead to the termination of the other, save as provided in Section 3 hereunder.
- g. The User unequivocally agrees that these Terms and the aforementioned Policy constitute a legally between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, conditions applicable to any service (which shall mean and include merely entering the Website or, providing the Product along with using other facilities and services) that is provided by the Website and the Product along with using other facilities and services) that is provided by the Website and that deemed to be incorporated into these Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same.
- h. The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms binding on the User, and that the User’s act of visiting the any part of the Website constitutes the User’s acceptance of these Terms and the aforementioned Policy.
- i. The Company reserves the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify these Terms without any prior intimation to the User, and the User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications effect immediately.
- j. The User has a duty to periodically check the terms and stay updated on its requirements. If the User the Website following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented amendments/modifications made to the Terms. In so far as the User complies with these Terms, he/ personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
a. Except as otherwise expressly stated on the Website, all Products offered on the Website are offered without any warranty whatsoever, either express or implied.
b. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed between User and Seller commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment period and mode of delivery, warranties related to Products and after sales services related to Products.
c. The Company merely facilitates the meeting of Sellers and Users. The Company is not responsible or quoted by the Seller. All negotiation for the desired Product is done only between Customer and Seller.
d. The Company/Website is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered Users and Sellers. The Company/Website shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve disagreement between Users and Sellers.
e. The Company/Website does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, etc.) of the Products proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. The does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any Products on the Website.
f. The User agrees and undertakes that he/she is accessing the Website and transacting at his/her sole he/she is using his/her best and prudent judgment before negotiating with the Seller and purchasing price quoted for it by the Sellers on the Website, or accessing/using any information displayed thereon.
g. The Website and the Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf third parties, or for any damage caused to the User, the User’s belongings, or any Third Party, resulting misuse of any Product purchased or service availed of by the User from the Website.
h. The Company/Website does not guarantee that the Products contained in the Website will be uninterrupted free, or that the Website or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, and expressly accepts any and all associated risks involved with the User’s use of the Website.
i. The Company/Website does not undertake repairs or warranties. This will be provided by the manufacturer/mentioned in the manual or by the Seller.
j. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the Terms and/or Policy.